Yes, it’s December. It’s likely snowing out (in fact, it is as I type this.) It’s Minnesota. The white stuff falls around this time of year, doncha know. And we Minnesotans don’t let a little bit of snow and cold weather stop us from doing anything—especially Retail Saturday at Saint Agnes Baking Co.
This Saturday from 10 a.m. to Noon at our warm and cozy bakery (perfect refuge from winter weather!) there will be delicious items sure to stir the darkest regions of your favorite Grinch’s heart. So get here and enjoy the season and the accompanying hospitality in the form of pastries and hot coffee and cider while you peruse these Holiday items:
- Eggnog poppy quick bread
- Irish yulekaga
- Mincemeat coffeecake
- Bourbon fruit cake soaked in “the good stuff”
- Giant gingerbread men (Naked! So you can decorate them yourself!)
- Lingonberry squares
- Bailey’s fudge (frickin’-A yum!)
- Buche de Noel (yule log cake)
- Whipped maple bourbon butter
- Marble bark
- Blondie-brownie checkerboards
- Peppermint crème bars
- Baklava triangles
- Turtle spritz cookies (back because of unprecedented demand!)
Adding to the ambiance of the day will be:
- Mike Faricy, the St. Paul author of many deceive novels
- Dara Syrkin brings her hand-made vintage cloth gift bags
- Alyson Anderson will have aprons designed for industry professionals—and you, of course.
And, of course, there will be all the usual bread favorites to purchase. Come on down!